Workers Independent News is focused on the issues and concerns of working people. As a news service, WIN is devoted to bringing the voices of workers, their families, communities and organizations to the widest public possible, using all means of electronic media. WIN packages news for distribution to radio stations, Internet radio, websites, for podcast and print publication.
CTU President says Chicago school system hijacked * Will we ever retire? * Low wage workers greet McDonald's shareholders * IUPAT President calls for new models of organizing
Posted 5/23/2013 3:57:00 PM
* Immigration reform highest priority of AFL-CIO * Minnesota child-care providers receive right to organize * Low-wage workers call for support from President
Posted 5/23/2013 12:40:00 AM
* UC medical center strike "an action of last resort" * Low wage federal workers occupy DC
Posted 5/21/2013 9:09:00 PM
* pressure increases to keep Chicago schools open * UC medical centers on strike * Low wage DC workers on strike
Posted 5/20/2013 6:02:00 PM
* Activists protest LA Times takeover rumors by Kochs * More protections for California paid family leave program
Posted 5/19/2013 1:05:00 PM
• The Jack Wade Show• The Rick Smith Show• Thom Hartmann• The Union Edge Show
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.